If you like my work and want to contact me

orobasart@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

what's all this shit, where's the fucking ART

Ok sorry, I had to dork out for a bit but back to my art work, Well here are some W.I.P photo's of the SO CALLED small simple side Sculpture that I talked about on Sunday, September 13, 2009

She's still really fugly at this point so I'm not going to show much but here's the back story, She's meant to be a sorta Cult priestess, sitting on an alter or some kind of key stone to a alternate dimension with H. P. Lovecraft stile monsters rising up from the ground to defend her.

That or she's just a necromancer.. meh, I'll leave it up to the viewer when she's done.

ON with the PIC's -




Oh her lower body is wrapped in saran wrap to keep the black Sculpey3 from smudging her skin, I'll try to post the concept art for her next time.


-FIN

0 comments:

Post a Comment