If you like my work and want to contact me

orobasart@gmail.com

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Diary of a Mad Old Man (1987) Cannon Films

How did I ever miss this?! I'm SO getting it, for you that don't know my two favorite film genres are occult (Satanic sex orgy) genre films of the late 60's and early 70's and MOST OF ALL unrequited love movies or as I call um FUCKED UP LOVE MOVIES.

Movies like Lolita (1997), Gods and Monsters (1998) I just love watching love go wrong, So I don't know how I missed this one.

Diary of a Mad Old Man (1987) trailer (Cannon Films)



I can't find any info on it but it seems to be based on a Japanese book by Junichiro Tanizaki and there is a 1962 Japanese Film adaptation seen here but that's all I got so far, no IMDB links or anything as of yet. I got to admit I kinda feel weird about seeing it only because I sorta see my self ending up like this guy when I get old, god knows I'll never connect with someone my own age when I get that old that and how can I say this ... Well there nothing pleasant about old lady feet. Not to mention it's bad enough that I'm so easily manipulated, so that I can only see something like this happening to me in the future-




Oh well I guess like the movies I love I'm doomed, hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa suck.


-FIN

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

https://youtu.be/1afnAh-CHfs
You're wellcome

Post a Comment