If you like my work and want to contact me

orobasart@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

♡♥ It's Webstor DAY! ♥♡


Starting today exclusive figure of Webstor, the next figure in Mattel's online exclusive Masters of the Universe Classics toy line becomes available for fans to purchase TODAY! at MattyCollector.com 12:00 pm EST



Man when I was a kid the original Webstor from the He-Man toy line back in the 80's was one of my favorite's.


I have so many memory's flooding my mind every time I look at this thing - playing outside in my front yard, making him climb my door. Most of all just being a kid an growing up in Cambria Heights queens New York and living in a world of my own imagination, GOD so many good times.

He-Man Webstor Toy Commercial




Hopefully I'll get one before they are all sold out .



- END

0 comments:

Post a Comment