If you like my work and want to contact me

orobasart@gmail.com

Friday, October 9, 2009

fucking SEXY shit


Today I was having breakfast wile mom was I was watching Good Morning America and there was a commercial for the clothing store Marshalls "shopportunities"and the fucking thing nearly gave me a aneurysm. It was a parody of Sienna Miller when she was going through her public barefooting faze aka the time I fell in LOVE with her hahahha.. Anyways I feels uncomfortable when my mom talks about my love for so acted like I didn't see it at all when she said "that a girl for you", I don't know why but I hate talking about anything involving women I'm attracted to with my mom, she's always had such a negative concept of sex an sexuality, that now when ever the subject pops up with company and she's anywhere near I can't even respond, witch is odd if you know how vulgar/uninhibited I am.


Getting back to the Marshalls commercial, It was about this famous trendy girl named "Sienna" that has started "barfootin" and she's giving up all her shoes, so now all the other trendy girls will do the same so with all the hip girls going barefoot, All the normal girls can buy shoes for cheep or something like that, I was running out to catch a bus at the time but I couldn't believe my eye's, I looked all over the net but I couldn't seem to find in on youtude or anywhere else so I guess it's brand new add but it's been looping in my head over an over all day like a bad song and I know it won't stop till I see it again.






Anyways this is my desktop wallpaper -


I found it on a FUCKING AWESOME Vintage BLOG ♡Lost in the 60's ♡


1 comments:

vee said...

Sounds like fun to go barefoot.. :)

Post a Comment