If you like my work and want to contact me

orobasart@gmail.com

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Goddess of Pondering Thoughts - 2010


Goddess of Pondering Thoughts - 2010

When you can't focus on your work now you know who to blame but maybe she's distracting you because what your doing is it worthy of the time you spend on it.

Recycling old artwork from sketchbooks long ago, Urban Earth Goddesses © They are like faerie pinups but more of a mix of Eastern, African and Central American religious iconography and drawn in my comic/Art Nouveau style.

- IMPORTANT - UPDATE! -
▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼

Please Vote for my POCKET GODS design to get made into Real Toy's I need 300 Votes to win.

http://www.patchtogether.com/designs/pocket-gods-hades-and-ares-chibi-3inch-figures-with-accessories-3381.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment