If you like my work and want to contact me

orobasart@gmail.com

Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010


So this dailybooth thing is my new fascination, witch is odd because when I'm off it I feel like I just wasted so much time but if there's one thing I know I'm there because of the beautiful and unique women and Speaking of.. I was floored by this lovely creature Rhiannon

MY GOD HOW DO I LOVE NATURAL BEAUTY and with dailybooth being a sea of goopy makeup an silly emo hair she was all that and then some, Smart witty, creative and she said she was a barefooter but I can't tell hopfully her feet shows up more in her future photo's lol.

Still this was fun to do everything flowed out like I was drawing it with my eye's closed, all an all I guess this new year is starting on a up... sorta.


END
2010

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will arise from the ash like a Phoenix, Doug

Post a Comment