If you like my work and want to contact me

orobasart@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Last Stuff of 09 -p3



So I'm trying to explore new social networking sites in order to get my work more known, I have no use for twitter but I did find something like it called dailybooth.

"DailyBooth is a photoblogging website designed for users to take a photo of themselves every day with a caption." - wiki

So that's explains it all, I'm not going to bull shit you, I have never seen SO much narcissism and BIG silly Emo hair in all my life, it's like someone said..

"Hay! Lets make a webpage so sexually repressed girls can lust after 1.androgynous 2.anorexic 3.twinks with 4.BIG old lady hair."

On the other hand there is some artistic photography there as well and it seems to be a sight for photo reference for drawings, not to mention there are some good illustrator and other creative people so it's a glass half full or half empty.

Anyway's there way this little British thing that posted this photo

OH MAN! the caption she put sounds like something from a song or a movie , so I had to drawing it.

So that's about it, this is the last Wensday of 2009 and Mom's off to work tomorrow, so it's going to be a isolated reflective new years eve night, I never go out new years anyways so it's sorta a tradition now.




More to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment